Home » Posts tagged 'Pambac'
Tag Archives: Pambac
Read these articles
- BRAND: Dynamics of the number of participants in the private pensionTudor Colomeischi and Eugenia Iancu have done a stimulating research on the Dynamics of the number of participants in the second pillar of mandatory private pension of Romania during May 2008 – November 2014. The …
- BRAIN: Online Classification of Evoked EEG Signals Due to RGB ColorsEman Alharbi, Saim Rasheed and Seyed Buhari have recently conducted a little research for BRAIN journal. Recently, the effect of colors on the cerebrum signals has ended up one of the main scrutinizes in BCI frameworks. These scrutinizes …
- BRAIN: Integrating MOOCs in Embedded Systems Blended CoursesThe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) phenomenon has been growing in popularity and importance in the last decade, receiving valuable recognition from renowned universities from all over the world. MOOC can be simply defined as …
- LiBRI: On Studying Teacher’s Self EsteemBaghli Asmaa is bringing to light a new discussion in LiBRI journal: On Studying Teacher’s Self Esteem Based on Revised Janis Scale Application. An actual and controversial research that brings out some intensely sought answers …
- BRAIN – revista ISIRelated PostsBRAIN: Developing Distance Learning Environments in the Context of Cross-Border Cooperation23Sebastian Fuicu, Mircea Popa, Dalibor Dobrilovic, Marius Marcu and Razvan Bogdan offer a paper named "Developing Distance Learning Environments in the Context of Cross-Border …
- BRAIN: Classification of Human EmotionAn innovative research in BRAIN journal, Classification of Human Emotion from Deap EEG Signal Using Hybrid Improved Neural Networks with Cuckoo Search, academic article provided by M. Sreeshakthy and J. Preethi, both professors at Anna …
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and ArtsIn the entitled article The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts, Ph.D. and lecturer, Paula Onofrei is aiming to find the common grounds between the art of the Antiquity and the art of …
- BRAIN: The Technological Advent and Dynamics of the Network Society. The “MiddleAged Approach”In the latest BRAIN journal, a few researchers joined forces in developing a study on Technological Advent and Dynamics of the Network Society, with a reference to the MiddleAged Approach. Elena-Mădălina Vătămănescu, Elena-Alexandra Gorgos, Andreia-Gabriela …
- SMART 2016 – Scientific Methods in Academic Research and TeachingTimișoara, Romania, November 17-20, 2016 Venue The sessions will be held in the amphitheatres of the Central Library of the University Politehnica of Timisoara, Bul. V. Parvan No. 2B, Timisoara – http://www.upt.ro/Informatii_library-of-upt_409_en.html. Programme The conference …
- BRAIN: Social Media in Science EducationThe latest volume of the BRAIN Journal has a new intriguing research on Training Teachers for the Knowledge Society: Social Media in Science Education offered by Dana Crăciun and Mădălin Bunoiu from West University of …
- BRAIN: Solving Optimization Problem via Vortex Optimization Algorithm and Cognitive Development Optimization AlgorithmThe article written by Ahmet Demir from Harahalli Vocational School, Usak University, Ușak, Turkey and Utku Kose from Computer Sciences Application and Research Center, Usak University, Ușak, Turkey is a research which takes into account …
- BRAIN: The Role of the Conceptual Invariants Regarding the Prevention of the Software Artefacts’ ObsolescenceRăzvan Bocu and Dorin Bocu from the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transilvania University of Brașov, Romania, wrote a paper on the role of the conceptual invariats concerning the prevention of the artefacts’ obscolescence, …
The last article from the seventh volume (issue 1) of BRAND is a research conducted by Laura Cătălina Ţimiras, entitled The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth.
The main and most common marketing strategy used nowadays is publicity. Making the brand known and well-advertised seems to have overshadowed the struggles of getting a qualitative product. This research brings into light the notorious brands (by product category) that catch the youngsters’ attention. The importance given to every item is not only enhanced by commercials but also by trends that emerge within a certain group of people. The central goal for all the advertising schemes is brand awareness. Practical knowledge of the target public is the base to creating a powerful brand image. It is very rare when somebody chooses the less popular brand to the detriment of the most popular one.
- BRAIN: Evaluation of Readiness for Distance Education of Students in European Universities
- BRAIN: Participative Teaching with Mobile Devices and Social Networks for K-12 Children
- BRAIN: Novel Ontologies-Based OCR – Error Correction Cooperating with Graph Component Extraction
- BRAIN: The Analysis of E-Commerce Sites with Eye-Tracking Technologies
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAND: English Shop Signs and Brand Names
- BRAND: Eye on China and United States
- BRAND: The Influence of Organizational Commitment and Motivation in the Relationship between Budget Participation and Managerial Performance (Empirical Study on Provincial Government Agencies (SKPA) of Aceh Province, Indonesia)
- BRAND: Facilitating Public Audit Understanding At The Community Level
- BRAND: A New Perspective on Corporate Social Responsability
- “A Cyber Security Adventure”: A Project on Improving High School Students’ Awareness on Cyber Security 25 January 2019
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018