Home » Posts tagged 'market'
Tag Archives: market
Read these articles
- LiBRI: Risk-Assessment for Stylistic Problems in Writing and Translating Technical TextsNadia-Nicoleta Morărașu and Luminița Drugă acknowledge not only the importance and utility of technical translation, but also the risks that this transfer of meaning imply if the translation is not accurate. The two authors aim …
- BRAIN: Brain FunctorsBRAIN journal has recently published its latest volume Brain Functors: A mathematical model of intentional perception and action by David Ellerman. Classification hypothesis has foundational significance since it gives applied lenses to describe what is …
- BRAIN: Artificial Intelligence as a Decision-making Tool in Planning the ResearchBecause of their ability to reproduce the biological neural networks, ANNs (Artificial neural networks) have found uncountable applications to a wide range of disciplines. Simina Maris, Titus Slavici, Petre Nenu and Liliana Baciu will present …
- BRAIN: The Role of the Conceptual Invariants Regarding the Prevention of the Software Artefacts’ ObsolescenceRăzvan Bocu and Dorin Bocu from the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transilvania University of Brașov, Romania, wrote a paper on the role of the conceptual invariats concerning the prevention of the artefacts’ obscolescence, …
- BRAIN: Classification of Human EmotionAn innovative research in BRAIN journal, Classification of Human Emotion from Deap EEG Signal Using Hybrid Improved Neural Networks with Cuckoo Search, academic article provided by M. Sreeshakthy and J. Preethi, both professors at Anna …
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and ArtsIn the entitled article The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts, Ph.D. and lecturer, Paula Onofrei is aiming to find the common grounds between the art of the Antiquity and the art of …
- BRAIN: Team Management Styles within the Present Social and Economic ContextOrganizational performance is given by the efficiency of the employees and how well they work as a team. The paper “Team Management Styles within the Present Social and Economic Context”, written by Costin Dămășaru, Colonescu …
- BRAIN Journal: Assessment of the Contributions and Psychological Damages of Technology to the Education at Schools by the Individuals in These SchoolsAs we live, we all start to notice the impact technology has on our lives. No matter where we go, we are surrounded by it. Our lives became easier thanks to technology, but also a …
- BRAND: Using Reporting in the Internal Communication Process of the CompanyInternal communication can be viewed either as a subsistent procedure of the association, or as a procedure helping to decode and comprehend them more effectively . The author, Cornel Marian Iosif states that associations depend on …
- BRAND: Research on Corruption – A Major Global ProblemIn the latest volume of the BRAND journal, Elena Cristina Pană and Ileana Nișulescu from Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania give some additional understanding about corruption, from a worldwide perspective. Corruption in the public sector …
- BRAIN: Sentiment Analysis on Embedded Systems Blended CoursesThe paper written by Răzvan Bogdan from the Department of Computers and Information Technology, Politehnica University of Timisoara, includes a presentation of a modality of integrating Embedded Systems Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) into blended …
- LiBRI: The Sacred in Literature and ArtsWe all know that the sacred is present in our lives, but sometimes we cannot understand it and perceive it. This paper represents and endeavor of synthesizing knowledge from the field of arts, literature, art …
The last article from the seventh volume (issue 1) of BRAND is a research conducted by Laura Cătălina Ţimiras, entitled The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth.
The main and most common marketing strategy used nowadays is publicity. Making the brand known and well-advertised seems to have overshadowed the struggles of getting a qualitative product. This research brings into light the notorious brands (by product category) that catch the youngsters’ attention. The importance given to every item is not only enhanced by commercials but also by trends that emerge within a certain group of people. The central goal for all the advertising schemes is brand awareness. Practical knowledge of the target public is the base to creating a powerful brand image. It is very rare when somebody chooses the less popular brand to the detriment of the most popular one.
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN: Image Finder Mobile Application Based on Neural Networks
- BRAIN: Participative Teaching with Mobile Devices and Social Networks for K-12 Children
- BRAIN: Brain and AI
- BRAIN : A Synoptic of Software Implementation for Shift Registers Based on 16th Degree Primitive Polynomials
- LiBRI: Aspects of Spanish Paremiology
- LiBRI: Le rôle de la langue roumaine dans le processus d’internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur roumain
- LiBRI: Talk – Creation or Destruction of Meaning
- LiBRI: The Play on Incarnation as Artistic Creation in Allen Ginsberg’s ‘Howl’
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts
- “A Cyber Security Adventure”: A Project on Improving High School Students’ Awareness on Cyber Security 25 January 2019
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018