Home » Posts tagged 'Direct research'
Tag Archives: Direct research
Read these articles
- BRAIN: Automatic Anthropometric System Development Using Machine LearningIn the latest volume of the BRAIN journal, Long The Nguyen and Huong Thu Nguyen from Irkutsk National Technical University in Lermontov, Russia have developed a research paper on the Automatic Anthropometric System Development using …
- BRAIN Journal: Assessment of the Contributions and Psychological Damages of Technology to the Education at Schools by the Individuals in These SchoolsAs we live, we all start to notice the impact technology has on our lives. No matter where we go, we are surrounded by it. Our lives became easier thanks to technology, but also a …
- SMART 2017 International ConferenceHere are some of the photos that were taken at SMART 2017 International Conference. You can find more on our facebook page. We want to thank all of the participants for the effort placed in their research …
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and ModellingIn this paper the authors find out that the exploration of the human thinking’s limits and subtleties create valuable results in all scientific fields, including the engineering of the software systems. This paper describes the …
- BRAIN: Ethnolinguistic Audio-visual Atlas of the Cultural Food Heritage of Bacău County – Elements of methodologyCultural heritage consists not only of objects that we can see and touch, but also immaterial elements like social practices, knowledge, skills, and traditional food. The paper “Ethnolinguistic Audio-visual Atlas of the Cultural Food Heritage of Bacău County …
- BRAND: Indian Kisan Credit Card Scheme: An Analytical StudyIn the latest volume of the BRAND, Dharmendra Mehta, Hitendra Trivedi, and Naveen K Mehta will not only explain the key features and assess the role and contribution of Kisan credit card scheme but also …
- LiBRI: The Evolution of Na in Bantu LanguagesH.M. Batibo and Marie-Françoise Rombi have reflected upon the evolution of Na in Bantu Languages and have brought their research to light in the latest volume of LiBRI journal. The link word na in Bantu …
- LiBRI: Virgil’s Inferno. Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of AeneidRoxana Maria Fanuţ from West University of Timisoara has developed a study on Virgil’s Inferno, with an emphasis on the Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of Aeneid. This paper looks to offer a clearer …
- LiBRI: The Play on Incarnation as Artistic Creation in Allen Ginsberg’s ‘Howl’In the latest volume of the LiBRI, Andreea Paris illustrates in the article “The Play on Incarnation as Artistic Creation in Allen Ginsberg’s ‘Howl’” different modalities used by Ginsberg in the poem “Howl” to express …
- BRAND: Mediation – The Wise AdvocacyAntagonistic prosecution is not by any means the only method for determining debate and settling of cases. There are different alternatives. Elective method for debate determination can spare cash and time, and can grapple and …
- BRAIN: Intelligent System for Diagnosis of a Three-Phase SeparatorWise frameworks for analysis have been utilized as a part of an assortment of spaces: budgetary assessment, credit scoring issue, distinguishing proof of programming and equipment issues of mechanical and electronic hardware, therapeutic determination, shortcoming …
- LIBRI (Recherche et Innovation Eclectique en Linguistique et Littérature)LIBRI (Recherche et Innovation Eclectique en Linguistique et Littérature) représente la matérialisation d’un projet initié par deux universitaires, Bogdan Patrut et Ioan – Lucian Popa. Il s’agit d’une revue en ligne, érudite, internationale, destinée aux …
The last article from the seventh volume (issue 1) of BRAND is a research conducted by Laura Cătălina Ţimiras, entitled The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth.
The main and most common marketing strategy used nowadays is publicity. Making the brand known and well-advertised seems to have overshadowed the struggles of getting a qualitative product. This research brings into light the notorious brands (by product category) that catch the youngsters’ attention. The importance given to every item is not only enhanced by commercials but also by trends that emerge within a certain group of people. The central goal for all the advertising schemes is brand awareness. Practical knowledge of the target public is the base to creating a powerful brand image. It is very rare when somebody chooses the less popular brand to the detriment of the most popular one.
- BRAIN: Integrating MOOCs in Embedded Systems Blended Courses
- BRAIN: The Technological Advent and Dynamics of the Network Society. The “MiddleAged Approach”
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpus
- BRAIN: Evaluation of Readiness for Distance Education of Students in European Universities
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- LiBRI: Freedom – a Way of Surviving in the Novel Everything Flows
- LiBRI: The Sacred in Literature and Arts
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts
- LiBRI: Risk-Assessment for Stylistic Problems in Writing and Translating Technical Texts
- LiBRI: Le rôle de la langue roumaine dans le processus d’internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur roumain
- “A Cyber Security Adventure”: A Project on Improving High School Students’ Awareness on Cyber Security 25 January 2019
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018