Home » Posts tagged 'Pambac'
Tag Archives: Pambac
Read these articles
- BRAIN Journal: Assessment of the Contributions and Psychological Damages of Technology to the Education at Schools by the Individuals in These SchoolsAs we live, we all start to notice the impact technology has on our lives. No matter where we go, we are surrounded by it. Our lives became easier thanks to technology, but also a …
- BRAND: English Shop Signs and Brand NamesIn the most recent volume of the BRAND journal, the researchers Parvaneh Khosravizadeh and Hemaseh Bagheri Sanjareh have brought another intriguing study that spotlights on the English shop signs and brand names and how they spreaded …
- LiBRI: Questioning Communication Models and ConstructsLiBRI is an international journal for specialists in linguistics, literature, cultural studies, and related fields. Paul Rastall is contributing with a research in the latest volume of the LiBRI journal: Questioning Communication Models and Constructs …
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpusSpeech recognition applications enable the recognition and translation of spoken languages into text by computers. Due to the fact that the traditional approaches are costly and time consuming, the worldwide industry adopted speech recognition systems. …
- BRAIN: The Interplay among EFL Teachers´ Teaching Experience, Critical Thinking, and Classroom ManagementWhat makes a great teacher? The list is perhaps endless, but many would agree that classroom management is a crucial skill that any teacher needs. Classroom management is a term used to describe the processes …
- BRAND: The Effect of Used Information Technology, Internal Control, and Regional Accounting System on the Performance of City Governance Agency of Banda Aceh City, IndonesiaThis paper presents a research which was done in order to examine the influence of utilization of information technology, internal system, and regional financial accounting system on the performance of city government agencies in Banda Aceh …
- BRAIN: Auto-generative Learning Objects in Online Assessment of Data Structures DisciplinesNowadays, the IT industry is in a human resources crisis. The students tend to use their laptops and phones more often than in the last decades. The tutors are more and more loaded with teaching, …
- LiBRI: When Apologies Are Not Sincere ApologiesPhD Ahmad Kareem Salem Al-Wuhaili will present in the latest volume of the LiBRI journal an article about the duality of political apologies, aiming to reveal the fact that important political faces apologise without meaning …
- LiBRI: Fighting Terror: The Use of Apostrophe in The Mémoires of Madame RolandConstance Cartmill presents in this paper a deep and careful analysis of the great and impressive work of Madame Roland during the reign of terror of the French Revolution. She wrote about her struggle, pain, …
- Why Are There So Few Women in IT?The world of technology has always been dominated by men, and it is reported a continuous decrease in women working in this field, despite the numerous campaigns to encourage them to enter the IT field. …
- BRAND: Effect of Professionalism, Competence, Knowledge of Financial ManagementIn the latest volume of the BRAND, Darwanis Darwanis, Mulia Saputra and Kartini Kartini prove to what extent the condition of financial reporting area is influenced by the professionalism, competence, knowledge of financial management and …
- BRAIN Journal: Success in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning: Indicators of EffectivenessMobile learning, also known as m-learning, is an educational system. Mobile learning supports, with the help of mobile devices, a continuous access to the learning process. This can be on appliances like your phone, laptop or …
The last article from the seventh volume (issue 1) of BRAND is a research conducted by Laura Cătălina Ţimiras, entitled The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth.
The main and most common marketing strategy used nowadays is publicity. Making the brand known and well-advertised seems to have overshadowed the struggles of getting a qualitative product. This research brings into light the notorious brands (by product category) that catch the youngsters’ attention. The importance given to every item is not only enhanced by commercials but also by trends that emerge within a certain group of people. The central goal for all the advertising schemes is brand awareness. Practical knowledge of the target public is the base to creating a powerful brand image. It is very rare when somebody chooses the less popular brand to the detriment of the most popular one.
- BRAIN: Evaluation of Readiness for Distance Education of Students in European Universities
- BRAIN: Business Process Management – An Interesting Approach
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN: Image Finder Mobile Application Based on Neural Networks
- BRAIN: The Differences between Emergentism and Skill Acquisition Theory
- BRAND: The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth
- BRAND: Effect of Professionalism, Competence, Knowledge of Financial Management
- BRAND: The Legal Regulation of the Substitution of the Budgetary Credit Release Authority
- BRAND: Dynamics of the number of participants in the private pension
- BRAND: The Influence of Organizational Commitment and Motivation in the Relationship between Budget Participation and Managerial Performance (Empirical Study on Provincial Government Agencies (SKPA) of Aceh Province, Indonesia)
- “A Cyber Security Adventure”: A Project on Improving High School Students’ Awareness on Cyber Security 25 January 2019
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018