Home » Posts tagged 'interaction'
Tag Archives: interaction
Read these articles
- LiBRI: Le rôle de la langue roumaine dans le processus d’internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur roumainLe dernier numéro de la revue LiBRI présente, parmi les autres, l’article écrit par Oana-Luiza Barbu intitulé « Le Rôle de la Langue Roumaine dans le Processus d’Internationalisation de l’Enseignement Supérieur Roumain », à travers lequel l’auteure …
- BRAIN: New Computer Assisted Diagnostic to Detect Alzheimer DiseaseResearchers Ben Rabeh Amira, Benzarti Faouzi, Amiri Hamid and Mouna Ben Djebara propose a new study in the BRAIN journal, New Computer Assisted Diagnostic to Detect Alzheimer Disease. In this study, the researchers portray another Computer Assisted Diagnosis (CAD) to naturally …
- LiBRI: Virgil’s Inferno. Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of AeneidRoxana Maria Fanuţ from West University of Timisoara has developed a study on Virgil’s Inferno, with an emphasis on the Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of Aeneid. This paper looks to offer a clearer …
- BRAIN: Image Finder Mobile Application Based on Neural NetworksTechnology has become more than a phenomenon used for innovation, it is now a science put in the service of making human life easier. If in the past, taking a picture of yourself required a …
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and ArtsIn the entitled article The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts, Ph.D. and lecturer, Paula Onofrei is aiming to find the common grounds between the art of the Antiquity and the art of …
- LiBRI: Kant and Coleridge on the Issue of MoralityLiBRI has a very interesting article written by Nicolae-Andrei Popa. He is giving some insight on the Issue of Morality from the point of view of Kant and Coleridge. This paper seeks to contrast Kant’s …
- BRAND: Eye on China and United StatesThe latest volume of the BRAND. journal presents a new study developed by Milad Mahyari and Minoo Alemi, who analysed an eventual economical conflict between China and the United States of America. United States endeavors …
- BRAIN: Browsing Semantic Data in SlovakiaJán Mojžiš and Michal Laclavík present an interesting topic in the academic article Browsing Semantic Data in Slovakia in the latest volume of BRAIN journal. Semantic data browsing is an important task for open and governmental data in …
- LiBRI: The Free Choice for Absurd Rebellion in Nineteen Eighty-FourA novel such as “Nineteen Eighty-Four” has determined critics to never stop analysing in as many angles as possible this masterpiece, so as to reveal the most profound meanings that George Orwell wanted to transmit …
- BRAIN: Auto-generative Learning Objects in Online Assessment of Data Structures DisciplinesNowadays, the IT industry is in a human resources crisis. The students tend to use their laptops and phones more often than in the last decades. The tutors are more and more loaded with teaching, …
- LiBRI: Obsessive Contradictions in ”Pădurea Spânzuraților”“Pădurea Spânzuraţilor” written by Liviu Rebreanu is a complex novel whose fundamental theme is the inner conflict. The paper Obsessive Contradictions in ”Pădurea spânzuraților” written by Florentina Gabriela Stroe is aimed at highlighting the protagonist’s struggle …
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?A serious health condition that affects 1% of the global population is epilepsy. This is a neurological disorder usually detected by EEG (electroencephalography) signals, and it has as common symptom spontaneous recurrent seizures characterized by …
In the latest volume of the LiBRI, PhD Cristina Dimulescu, in the article Talk – Creation or Destruction of Meaning, brings into light the dispute that has been caused by the controversial power of the spoken word and demonstrates that talk gives rise to new meanings and implicitly to a new language, instead of destroying them.
As the importance of verbal communication has been analysed from different angles, there are two sides that stand out by sharing totally opposite views. On one side, there are the authors of the theatre of the absurd and on the other side, there are the linguists and the philosophers of language. The former believe that words are incapable of delivering the meaning, while the later stand for the value of the language and the new meanings that result from human interaction.
- BRAIN: Novel Detection Features for SSVEP Based BCI: Coefficient of Variation and Variation Speed
- LiBRI: The Relationship Between Metacognitive Strategy Use, Good Language Learner, and Iranian Learner’s Willingness to Communicate
- BRAIN: An Intelligent Method to Process Romanian Language Internet Reviews
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN: Micro Expression Recognition Using the Eulerian Video Magnification Method
- BRAND: A Neuro Solution for Economic Diagnosis and Prediction
- BRAND: Factors that Influence the Performance of Internal Auditors in Aceh, Indonesia
- BRAND: Effect of Professionalism, Competence, Knowledge of Financial Management
- BRAND: Freedom Of Expression In The View Of Community Law
- BRAND: The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth
- BRAIN: Ethnolinguistic Audio-visual Atlas of the Cultural Food Heritage of Bacău County – Elements of methodology 26 September 2017
- BRAIN: The Impact of Infographics in Education 26 September 2017
- BRAIN: Brain and AI 23 September 2017
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpus 23 September 2017
- BRAIN: Team Management Styles within the Present Social and Economic Context 22 September 2017
- BRAIN: Software Application for Disabled Students 22 September 2017