Home » Posts tagged 'history'
Tag Archives: history
Read these articles
- LiBRI: The Sacred in Literature and ArtsWe all know that the sacred is present in our lives, but sometimes we cannot understand it and perceive it. This paper represents and endeavor of synthesizing knowledge from the field of arts, literature, art …
- BRAIN Volume 8, Issue 1 (April 2017) indexed in Web of ScienceWe are happy to let you know about the recent indexation in Web of Science of the issue 1 (April 2017) of the 8th volume of our international journal BRAIN – Broad Research in Artificial …
- BRAIN: Artificial Intelligence as a Decision-making Tool in Planning the ResearchBecause of their ability to reproduce the biological neural networks, ANNs (Artificial neural networks) have found uncountable applications to a wide range of disciplines. Simina Maris, Titus Slavici, Petre Nenu and Liliana Baciu will present …
- BRAIN: Browsing Semantic Data in SlovakiaJán Mojžiš and Michal Laclavík present an interesting topic in the academic article Browsing Semantic Data in Slovakia in the latest volume of BRAIN journal. Semantic data browsing is an important task for open and governmental data in …
- BRAIN: Novel Ontologies-Based OCR – Error Correction Cooperating with Graph Component ExtractionThe article written by Sarunya Kanjanawattana and Masaomi Kimura is a study about Optical Character Recognition (OCR), which represents a a typical tool used to transform image-based characters to computer editable characters. The two illustrate …
- BRAND: Eye on China and United StatesThe latest volume of the BRAND. journal presents a new study developed by Milad Mahyari and Minoo Alemi, who analysed an eventual economical conflict between China and the United States of America. United States endeavors …
- BRAIN Journal: Success in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning: Indicators of EffectivenessMobile learning, also known as m-learning, is an educational system. Mobile learning supports, with the help of mobile devices, a continuous access to the learning process. This can be on appliances like your phone, laptop or …
- BRAIN: Evaluation of Readiness for Distance Education of Students in European UniversitiesNowadays, learning is not anymore a passive process. It has become more dynamic and it has begun to use another medium than the written word or the exercise book. In the article titled Evaluation of …
- BRAIN: Automatic Anthropometric System Development Using Machine LearningIn the latest volume of the BRAIN journal, Long The Nguyen and Huong Thu Nguyen from Irkutsk National Technical University in Lermontov, Russia have developed a research paper on the Automatic Anthropometric System Development using …
- BRAIN: Personality Questionnaires as a Basis for Improvement of University Courses in Applied Computer Science and InformaticsIn order to ensure optimal teaching conditions for university students, attention should be brought to their personality traits and academic performance. In the paper Personality Questionnaires as a Basis for Improvement of University Courses in …
- BRAIN: The Differences between Emergentism and Skill Acquisition TheoryWhen speaking about emergentism we mainly refer to the interaction between organism and environment and that denies the existence of pre-determined, domain specific faculties or capacities. In language acquisition, emergentists state that simple learning mechanisms …
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and ArtsIn the entitled article The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts, Ph.D. and lecturer, Paula Onofrei is aiming to find the common grounds between the art of the Antiquity and the art of …
Mihai Vişoiu from the University of Bucharest develops a study upon the phase that the Victorian society went through, entitled by the press: ‘splendid isolation’.
The article: A Splendid Isolation? The Rise of a Concept in Victorian Identity seeks to explain the concept in the account to the historical and geographical context of Great Britain. The author provides the necessary background to analyse closely the impact of political solitude that Great Britain has surpassed in the nineteenth century, by defining specific concepts such as: ‘conceptual history’ or history of ideas.
- BRAIN: An Intelligent Method to Process Romanian Language Internet Reviews
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN Volume 8, Issue 1 (April 2017) indexed in Web of Science
- BRAIN: Micro Expression Recognition Using the Eulerian Video Magnification Method
- BRAIN: A Robust Approach of Facial Orientation Recognition from Facial Features
- LiBRI: Freedom – a Way of Surviving in the Novel Everything Flows
- LiBRI: Virgil’s Inferno. Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of Aeneid
- LiBRI: Fighting Terror: The Use of Apostrophe in The Mémoires of Madame Roland
- LiBRI: The Free Choice for Absurd Rebellion in Nineteen Eighty-Four
- LiBRI: Talk – Creation or Destruction of Meaning
- “A Cyber Security Adventure”: A Project on Improving High School Students’ Awareness on Cyber Security 25 January 2019
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018