Home » Posts tagged 'Direct research'
Tag Archives: Direct research
Read these articles
- BRAIN: Novel Ontologies-Based OCR – Error Correction Cooperating with Graph Component ExtractionThe article written by Sarunya Kanjanawattana and Masaomi Kimura is a study about Optical Character Recognition (OCR), which represents a a typical tool used to transform image-based characters to computer editable characters. The two illustrate …
- BRAIN: Social Media in Science EducationThe latest volume of the BRAIN Journal has a new intriguing research on Training Teachers for the Knowledge Society: Social Media in Science Education offered by Dana Crăciun and Mădălin Bunoiu from West University of …
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and ModellingIn this paper the authors find out that the exploration of the human thinking’s limits and subtleties create valuable results in all scientific fields, including the engineering of the software systems. This paper describes the …
- LiBRI: Death Obsession in Anton Holban’s NovelsDeath is a topic of interest for most of us and it is safe to affirm that it generates, depending on temperament and cultural level, completly different views. The theme of death is fundamental in …
- BRAIN: Developing Distance Learning Environments in the Context of Cross-Border CooperationSebastian Fuicu, Mircea Popa, Dalibor Dobrilovic, Marius Marcu and Razvan Bogdan offer a paper named “Developing Distance Learning Environments in the Context of Cross-Border Cooperation” which consists of a collaboration between Politehnica University of Timisoara, …
- LiBRI: The Relationship Between Metacognitive Strategy Use, Good Language Learner, and Iranian Learner’s Willingness to CommunicateThe explanation of the relationship between metacognitive strategies, learner characteristics and willingness to communicate is a highly important aspect when speaking about foreign language teaching and learning processes. Considering this, Gholam-Reza Abbasian and Bahareh Hoodin …
- BRAIN: The Role of the Conceptual Invariants Regarding the Prevention of the Software Artefacts’ ObsolescenceRăzvan Bocu and Dorin Bocu from the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transilvania University of Brașov, Romania, wrote a paper on the role of the conceptual invariats concerning the prevention of the artefacts’ obscolescence, …
- SMART 2016 – Pre-conference MOOCThis MOOC consists of selected conference presentations as short videos that demonstrate the main outcomes of the authors’ contributions. The scope is to enhance the discussions and exchange between the participants in the conference and …
- BRAND: The Role of the Penalty Clause in BusinessIn the latest volume of the BRAND, the legal adviser Maria Stegariu, in the article The Role of the Penalty Clause in Business, explains the most important things that need to be known regarding the …
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpusSpeech recognition applications enable the recognition and translation of spoken languages into text by computers. Due to the fact that the traditional approaches are costly and time consuming, the worldwide industry adopted speech recognition systems. …
- BRAIN: Cursor Movement – a Valuable Indicator in Intelligent System DesignIt is safe to affirm that in the present days, digital devices have become indispensable. However, the emotional state of the users of said devices tends to be ignored or considered a dispensable input. In …
- BRAND: Indian Kisan Credit Card Scheme: An Analytical StudyIn the latest volume of the BRAND, Dharmendra Mehta, Hitendra Trivedi, and Naveen K Mehta will not only explain the key features and assess the role and contribution of Kisan credit card scheme but also …
The last article from the seventh volume (issue 1) of BRAND is a research conducted by Laura Cătălina Ţimiras, entitled The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth.
The main and most common marketing strategy used nowadays is publicity. Making the brand known and well-advertised seems to have overshadowed the struggles of getting a qualitative product. This research brings into light the notorious brands (by product category) that catch the youngsters’ attention. The importance given to every item is not only enhanced by commercials but also by trends that emerge within a certain group of people. The central goal for all the advertising schemes is brand awareness. Practical knowledge of the target public is the base to creating a powerful brand image. It is very rare when somebody chooses the less popular brand to the detriment of the most popular one.
- BRAIN: Automatic Anthropometric System Development Using Machine Learning
- BRAIN: Business Process Management – An Interesting Approach
- BRAIN: Artificial Intelligence as a Decision-making Tool in Planning the Research
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN: The Status of Positive Psychology Strengths within the Romanian School in the Digital Society
- LiBRI: The Sacred in Literature and Arts
- LiBRI: Risk-Assessment for Stylistic Problems in Writing and Translating Technical Texts
- LiBRI: The Dynamism of Free Combinations Concerning a Part of Speech: The Adjective in French
- LiBRI: Virgil’s Inferno. Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of Aeneid
- LiBRI: Talk – Creation or Destruction of Meaning
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal: Success in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning: Indicators of Effectiveness 9 July 2018