Home » Posts tagged 'Daniela Angheluș'
Tag Archives: Daniela Angheluș
Read these articles
- The Teacher’s Attitude and the Learning ProcessIt is known that in order to be a teacher, you are required a lot of mental training in this field. Whoever attempts to become part of the education system should take pedagogical courses, and …
- BRAIN: Integrating MOOCs in Embedded Systems Blended CoursesThe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) phenomenon has been growing in popularity and importance in the last decade, receiving valuable recognition from renowned universities from all over the world. MOOC can be simply defined as …
- BRAIN: Team Management Styles within the Present Social and Economic ContextOrganizational performance is given by the efficiency of the employees and how well they work as a team. The paper “Team Management Styles within the Present Social and Economic Context”, written by Costin Dămășaru, Colonescu …
- BRAIN: Novel Ontologies-Based OCR – Error Correction Cooperating with Graph Component ExtractionThe article written by Sarunya Kanjanawattana and Masaomi Kimura is a study about Optical Character Recognition (OCR), which represents a a typical tool used to transform image-based characters to computer editable characters. The two illustrate …
- BRAIN: The Differences between Emergentism and Skill Acquisition TheoryWhen speaking about emergentism we mainly refer to the interaction between organism and environment and that denies the existence of pre-determined, domain specific faculties or capacities. In language acquisition, emergentists state that simple learning mechanisms …
- BRAIN: Brain and AIAs years pass, the importance of Artificial Intelligence grows at a fast pace. The evolution of this concept is being presented to the readers in Ángel Garrido’s upcoming paper, titled Brain and AI. Starting with …
- BRAIN: Classification of Human EmotionAn innovative research in BRAIN journal, Classification of Human Emotion from Deap EEG Signal Using Hybrid Improved Neural Networks with Cuckoo Search, academic article provided by M. Sreeshakthy and J. Preethi, both professors at Anna …
- LiBRI: From Passion to Cynism in Peter Shaffer’s EquusThe present paper plans to offer a diagram of Dixon’s From Passions to Emotions: The Creation of a Secular Psychological Category and Pugmire’s Sound Sentiments: Integrity in the Emotions, underlining the chronicled development and drop …
- BRAND: The Effect of Used Information Technology, Internal Control, and Regional Accounting System on the Performance of City Governance Agency of Banda Aceh City, IndonesiaThis paper presents a research which was done in order to examine the influence of utilization of information technology, internal system, and regional financial accounting system on the performance of city government agencies in Banda Aceh …
- BRAIN: Novel Detection Features for SSVEP Based BCI: Coefficient of Variation and Variation SpeedIn neurology and neuroscience research, Steady-State Visually Evoked Potential (SSVEP) are brain signals which occur in response to visual stimulation. The paper Novel Detection Features for SSVEP Based BCI: Coefficient of Variation and Variation Speed – written …
- BRAND: Eye on China and United StatesThe latest volume of the BRAND. journal presents a new study developed by Milad Mahyari and Minoo Alemi, who analysed an eventual economical conflict between China and the United States of America. United States endeavors …
- LiBRI: The Relationship Between Metacognitive Strategy Use, Good Language Learner, and Iranian Learner’s Willingness to CommunicateThe explanation of the relationship between metacognitive strategies, learner characteristics and willingness to communicate is a highly important aspect when speaking about foreign language teaching and learning processes. Considering this, Gholam-Reza Abbasian and Bahareh Hoodin …
In the latest volume of the LiBRI, PhD Cristina Dimulescu, in the article Talk – Creation or Destruction of Meaning, brings into light the dispute that has been caused by the controversial power of the spoken word and demonstrates that talk gives rise to new meanings and implicitly to a new language, instead of destroying them.
As the importance of verbal communication has been analysed from different angles, there are two sides that stand out by sharing totally opposite views. On one side, there are the authors of the theatre of the absurd and on the other side, there are the linguists and the philosophers of language. The former believe that words are incapable of delivering the meaning, while the later stand for the value of the language and the new meanings that result from human interaction.
- BRAIN: Micro Expression Recognition Using the Eulerian Video Magnification Method
- BRAIN: Generation Y Students in Social Media
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN Volume 8, Issue 1 (April 2017) indexed in Web of Science
- BRAIN: Computer-Mediated Security Threats into the Web 2.0 Society
- BRAND: Assessment of Recovery Of Damages In The New Romanian Civil Code
- BRAND: The Legal Regulation of the Substitution of the Budgetary Credit Release Authority
- BRAND: Eye on China and United States
- BRAND: The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth
- BRAND: Dynamics of the number of participants in the private pension
- “A Cyber Security Adventure”: A Project on Improving High School Students’ Awareness on Cyber Security 25 January 2019
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018