Home » Posts tagged 'credit'
Tag Archives: credit
Read these articles
- A Review on “Could Neuroenhancement be an Ethical Approach in Social Practice?”Neuroethics is an interdisciplinary field of research aimed at understanding the consciousness and the mind through the relationship between it and the brain’s physical support. Among other things, the ethical perspective refers to the acceptability …
- BRAIN: The Analysis of E-Commerce Sites with Eye-Tracking TechnologiesIn this era of technology, it cannot come as a surprise that E-Commerce sites have become a significant part of the user’s online activity. In order for these websites to remain relevant to the visitors …
- BRAND: Symbolic Relationships in AdvertisementsWhen talking about advertisements, one would certainly link them to the word “symbol”, as the advertisements prepare for the products that they recommend a rich symbolic life. Since the products are different, the symbolic life should also …
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with DisabilitiesTransition from traditional learning to open up education, the equality, openness and access has been reached for all learners without any time and distance limitations. While engaging online learning process, student support is the crucial …
- BRAND: Effect of Professionalism, Competence, Knowledge of Financial ManagementIn the latest volume of the BRAND, Darwanis Darwanis, Mulia Saputra and Kartini Kartini prove to what extent the condition of financial reporting area is influenced by the professionalism, competence, knowledge of financial management and …
- BRAIN: Auto-generative Learning Objects in Online Assessment of Data Structures DisciplinesNowadays, the IT industry is in a human resources crisis. The students tend to use their laptops and phones more often than in the last decades. The tutors are more and more loaded with teaching, …
- BRAND: Mediation – The Wise AdvocacyAntagonistic prosecution is not by any means the only method for determining debate and settling of cases. There are different alternatives. Elective method for debate determination can spare cash and time, and can grapple and …
- Review on “A Genetic Algorithm Approach to Regenerate Image from a Reduce Scaled Image Using Bit Data Count”One of the biggest problems that we can encounter when scaling a picture that’s small to a big dimension is the fact that small scaled image are losing some important bits of information which cannot …
- LiBRI: Freedom – a Way of Surviving in the Novel Everything FlowsPhD Alina Sora from University of Bucharest, brings into the light the concept of freedom, as a way of surviving in the Vasily Grossman novel Everything Flows. The present study concentrates in transit in which an …
- LiBRI: Death Obsession in Anton Holban’s NovelsDeath is a topic of interest for most of us and it is safe to affirm that it generates, depending on temperament and cultural level, completly different views. The theme of death is fundamental in …
- LiBRI: “A Splendid Isolation?” The Rise of a Concept in Victorian IdentityMihai Vişoiu from the University of Bucharest develops a study upon the phase that the Victorian society went through, entitled by the press: ‘splendid isolation’. The article: A Splendid Isolation? The Rise of a Concept …
- BRAIN: Intelligent System for Diagnosis of a Three-Phase SeparatorWise frameworks for analysis have been utilized as a part of an assortment of spaces: budgetary assessment, credit scoring issue, distinguishing proof of programming and equipment issues of mechanical and electronic hardware, therapeutic determination, shortcoming …
Ionel Bostan brings forward some improvements to be taken into account regarding the modification of legal norms which should ensure at least the functioning of the local authorities without elected officials.
Basic needs of inhabitants are ought to be fulfilled by the central and local Governmental administration, through the system of public institutions. For this reason, the public budget is the one who supports the management and well-functioning.
- 20In the latest volume of the BRAND, Darwanis Darwanis, Mulia Saputra and Kartini Kartini prove to what extent the condition of financial reporting area is influenced by the professionalism, competence, knowledge of financial management and coaching intensity Inspectorate officers. Public liability was implemented as result of the numerous demands of the people for a better governing system. Multiple monitoring actions have been initiated, in order to ensure that the administrative programs are developing accordingly to legal norms and provisions of the legislation. LKPD is mirroring the level of quality of financial accountability for the modalities of implementation of the budget.…Tags: management, brand, toma, andreea, economy
In the latest volume of the BRAND, Dharmendra Mehta, Hitendra Trivedi, and Naveen K Mehta will not only explain the key features and assess the role and contribution of Kisan credit card scheme but also they will show us how to effectively implement this scheme.
Most of Indians are living in rural environments, and their survival is conditioned by climatic factors which influence the agriculture. The Indian economy is massively affected by the outcome of agricultural actions. Hence, the economic stability of India is determined by two elements: the Mansoon and the credit. As the Mansoon cannot be controlled by human forces, credit allowance for agricultural purposes was first highly disregarded by the banks. Although, bills such as food security suggest that agriculture will remain the main strategy for the progress of India on the economic and sociologic level. (more…)
- BRAIN: Validation of Enhanced Emotion Enabled Cognitive Agent Using Virtual Overlay Multi-Agent System Approach
- BRAIN: Micro Expression Recognition Using the Eulerian Video Magnification Method
- BRAIN: Pseudo-holographic Displays as Teaching Tools in Mathematics
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN: Generation Y Students in Social Media
- BRAND: Dynamics of the number of participants in the private pension
- BRAND: A Study of Principled Negotiation Based on the Chinese Harmony Thought
- BRAND: The Effect of Used Information Technology, Internal Control, and Regional Accounting System on the Performance of City Governance Agency of Banda Aceh City, Indonesia
- BRAND: Factors that Influence the Performance of Internal Auditors in Aceh, Indonesia
- BRAND: Effect of Professionalism, Competence, Knowledge of Financial Management
- LiBRI: The Dynamism of Free Combinations Concerning a Part of Speech: The Adjective in French
- LiBRI: The Free Choice for Absurd Rebellion in Nineteen Eighty-Four
- LiBRI: Virgil’s Inferno. Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of Aeneid
- LiBRI: Freedom – a Way of Surviving in the Novel Everything Flows
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal: Success in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning: Indicators of Effectiveness 9 July 2018