Home » Posts tagged 'credit'
Tag Archives: credit
Read these articles
- BRAND: Freedom Of Expression In The View Of Community LawProfessor Ion Țuțuianu from Vasile Alecsandri University, Faculty of Economic Sciences, writes an intriguing article in BRAND journal, about the freedom of expression from a legal point of view. Regardless of the fact that freedom …
- BRAIN: Automatic Anthropometric System Development Using Machine LearningIn the latest volume of the BRAIN journal, Long The Nguyen and Huong Thu Nguyen from Irkutsk National Technical University in Lermontov, Russia have developed a research paper on the Automatic Anthropometric System Development using …
- Women and Girls in STEMSTEM education has become more and more important, and it is required for an interconnected global economy. The acronym refers to a range of academic disciplines, such as science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, meant to …
- BRAND: Eye on China and United StatesThe latest volume of the BRAND. journal presents a new study developed by Milad Mahyari and Minoo Alemi, who analysed an eventual economical conflict between China and the United States of America. United States endeavors …
- BRAIN: New Ideas for Brain ModellingBRAIN is an academic journal willing to create links between specialists from clearly diverse exploratory fields, for example, Computer Science and Neurology. In fact, there is a considerable measure of subjects, for example, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive …
- LiBRI: Le rôle de la langue roumaine dans le processus d’internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur roumainLe dernier numéro de la revue LiBRI présente, parmi les autres, l’article écrit par Oana-Luiza Barbu intitulé « Le Rôle de la Langue Roumaine dans le Processus d’Internationalisation de l’Enseignement Supérieur Roumain », à travers lequel l’auteure …
- BRAND: A Variety of the Contract of Purchase and Sale. The Contract of ConsumptionAs our society is more and more interested in consumption, Radu Ursanu, professor at The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iaşi proposed an analysis on how the state …
- BRAND: The Legal Regulation of the Substitution of the Budgetary Credit Release AuthorityIonel Bostan brings forward some improvements to be taken into account regarding the modification of legal norms which should ensure at least the functioning of the local authorities without elected officials. Basic needs of inhabitants …
- LiBRI: “A Splendid Isolation?” The Rise of a Concept in Victorian IdentityMihai Vişoiu from the University of Bucharest develops a study upon the phase that the Victorian society went through, entitled by the press: ‘splendid isolation’. The article: A Splendid Isolation? The Rise of a Concept …
- LiBRI: When Apologies Are Not Sincere ApologiesPhD Ahmad Kareem Salem Al-Wuhaili will present in the latest volume of the LiBRI journal an article about the duality of political apologies, aiming to reveal the fact that important political faces apologise without meaning …
- BRAIN Volume 8, Issue 1 (April 2017) indexed in Web of ScienceWe are happy to let you know about the recent indexation in Web of Science of the issue 1 (April 2017) of the 8th volume of our international journal BRAIN – Broad Research in Artificial …
- BRAND: The Effect of Used Information Technology, Internal Control, and Regional Accounting System on the Performance of City Governance Agency of Banda Aceh City, IndonesiaThis paper presents a research which was done in order to examine the influence of utilization of information technology, internal system, and regional financial accounting system on the performance of city government agencies in Banda Aceh …
Ionel Bostan brings forward some improvements to be taken into account regarding the modification of legal norms which should ensure at least the functioning of the local authorities without elected officials.
Basic needs of inhabitants are ought to be fulfilled by the central and local Governmental administration, through the system of public institutions. For this reason, the public budget is the one who supports the management and well-functioning.
- 20In the latest volume of the BRAND, Darwanis Darwanis, Mulia Saputra and Kartini Kartini prove to what extent the condition of financial reporting area is influenced by the professionalism, competence, knowledge of financial management and coaching intensity Inspectorate officers. Public liability was implemented as result of the numerous demands of the people for a better governing system. Multiple monitoring actions have been initiated, in order to ensure that the administrative programs are developing accordingly to legal norms and provisions of the legislation. LKPD is mirroring the level of quality of financial accountability for the modalities of implementation of the budget.…Tags: management, brand, toma, andreea, economy
In the latest volume of the BRAND, Dharmendra Mehta, Hitendra Trivedi, and Naveen K Mehta will not only explain the key features and assess the role and contribution of Kisan credit card scheme but also they will show us how to effectively implement this scheme.
Most of Indians are living in rural environments, and their survival is conditioned by climatic factors which influence the agriculture. The Indian economy is massively affected by the outcome of agricultural actions. Hence, the economic stability of India is determined by two elements: the Mansoon and the credit. As the Mansoon cannot be controlled by human forces, credit allowance for agricultural purposes was first highly disregarded by the banks. Although, bills such as food security suggest that agriculture will remain the main strategy for the progress of India on the economic and sociologic level. (more…)
- BRAIN: Classification of Human Emotion
- BRAIN: The Status of Positive Psychology Strengths within the Romanian School in the Digital Society
- BRAIN: Integrating MOOCs in Embedded Systems Blended Courses
- BRAIN: Computer-Mediated Security Threats into the Web 2.0 Society
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAND: A Framework for Selection of Intermediary in Marketing Channel
- BRAND: Eye on China and United States
- BRAND: English Shop Signs and Brand Names
- BRAND: A Study of Principled Negotiation Based on the Chinese Harmony Thought
- BRAND: Factors that Influence the Performance of Internal Auditors in Aceh, Indonesia
- LiBRI: Risk-Assessment for Stylistic Problems in Writing and Translating Technical Texts
- LiBRI: “A Splendid Isolation?” The Rise of a Concept in Victorian Identity
- LiBRI: The Dynamism of Free Combinations Concerning a Part of Speech: The Adjective in French
- LiBRI: The Free Choice for Absurd Rebellion in Nineteen Eighty-Four
- LiBRI: The Sacred in Literature and Arts
- BRAIN: Ethnolinguistic Audio-visual Atlas of the Cultural Food Heritage of Bacău County – Elements of methodology 26 September 2017
- BRAIN: The Impact of Infographics in Education 26 September 2017
- BRAIN: Brain and AI 23 September 2017
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpus 23 September 2017
- BRAIN: Team Management Styles within the Present Social and Economic Context 22 September 2017
- BRAIN: Software Application for Disabled Students 22 September 2017