Home » Posts tagged 'credit'
Tag Archives: credit
Read these articles
- BRAIN: Novel Detection Features for SSVEP Based BCI: Coefficient of Variation and Variation SpeedIn neurology and neuroscience research, Steady-State Visually Evoked Potential (SSVEP) are brain signals which occur in response to visual stimulation. The paper Novel Detection Features for SSVEP Based BCI: Coefficient of Variation and Variation Speed – written …
- BRAND: A Framework for Selection of Intermediary in Marketing ChannelThe latest volume of the BRAND journal brings a new research where Gholamreza Jandaghi, Kamran Shahanaghi and Hamid Reza Irani study A Framework for Selection of Intermediary in Marketing Channel. This study looks to inspect how organization can …
- LiBRI: On Studying Teacher’s Self EsteemBaghli Asmaa is bringing to light a new discussion in LiBRI journal: On Studying Teacher’s Self Esteem Based on Revised Janis Scale Application. An actual and controversial research that brings out some intensely sought answers …
- BRAIN : A Synoptic of Software Implementation for Shift Registers Based on 16th Degree Primitive PolynomialsBRAIN journal has recently published a research paper A Synoptic Of Software Implementation For Shift Registers Based On 16th Degree Primitive Polynomials developed by Mirella Amelia Mioc from Suceava, Romania. All of the significant applications in …
- BRAIN: Conscience in Language TeachingConscience in Language Teaching and its Relationship with Language Proficiency and Emotional Intelligence of EFL Teachers by Sedighe Jalili Kalangestani was published here. Several factors contribute to the efficacy of an English language teacher, among which, …
- BRAND: A Neuro Solution for Economic Diagnosis and PredictionThe paper introduces an answer for the financial action advancement analytic and expectation by method for an arrangement of pointers. Beginning from the markers set, there is characterized a measure on the examples set, measure …
- BRAIN: Brain and AIAs years pass, the importance of Artificial Intelligence grows at a fast pace. The evolution of this concept is being presented to the readers in Ángel Garrido’s upcoming paper, titled Brain and AI. Starting with …
- BRAND: Factors that Influence the Performance of Internal Auditors in Aceh, IndonesiaIn the latest volume of the BRAND magazine, Shabri Abd. Majid, Hasan Basri, Eka Nopita, and Heru Fahlevi bring into light cultural and sociological aspects which are influencing the performance of internal auditors in Aceh, …
- BRAIN: The Technological Advent and Dynamics of the Network Society. The “MiddleAged Approach”In the latest BRAIN journal, a few researchers joined forces in developing a study on Technological Advent and Dynamics of the Network Society, with a reference to the MiddleAged Approach. Elena-Mădălina Vătămănescu, Elena-Alexandra Gorgos, Andreia-Gabriela …
- LIBRI (Recherche et Innovation Eclectique en Linguistique et Littérature)LIBRI (Recherche et Innovation Eclectique en Linguistique et Littérature) représente la matérialisation d’un projet initié par deux universitaires, Bogdan Patrut et Ioan – Lucian Popa. Il s’agit d’une revue en ligne, érudite, internationale, destinée aux …
- BRAIN: Artificial Intelligence as a Decision-making Tool in Planning the ResearchBecause of their ability to reproduce the biological neural networks, ANNs (Artificial neural networks) have found uncountable applications to a wide range of disciplines. Simina Maris, Titus Slavici, Petre Nenu and Liliana Baciu will present …
- SMART 2016 – Scientific Methods in Academic Research and TeachingTimișoara, Romania, November 17-20, 2016 Venue The sessions will be held in the amphitheatres of the Central Library of the University Politehnica of Timisoara, Bul. V. Parvan No. 2B, Timisoara – http://www.upt.ro/Informatii_library-of-upt_409_en.html. Programme The conference …
Ionel Bostan brings forward some improvements to be taken into account regarding the modification of legal norms which should ensure at least the functioning of the local authorities without elected officials.
Basic needs of inhabitants are ought to be fulfilled by the central and local Governmental administration, through the system of public institutions. For this reason, the public budget is the one who supports the management and well-functioning.
- 20In the latest volume of the BRAND, Darwanis Darwanis, Mulia Saputra and Kartini Kartini prove to what extent the condition of financial reporting area is influenced by the professionalism, competence, knowledge of financial management and coaching intensity Inspectorate officers. Public liability was implemented as result of the numerous demands of the people for a better governing system. Multiple monitoring actions have been initiated, in order to ensure that the administrative programs are developing accordingly to legal norms and provisions of the legislation. LKPD is mirroring the level of quality of financial accountability for the modalities of implementation of the budget.…Tags: management, brand, toma, andreea, economy
In the latest volume of the BRAND, Dharmendra Mehta, Hitendra Trivedi, and Naveen K Mehta will not only explain the key features and assess the role and contribution of Kisan credit card scheme but also they will show us how to effectively implement this scheme.
Most of Indians are living in rural environments, and their survival is conditioned by climatic factors which influence the agriculture. The Indian economy is massively affected by the outcome of agricultural actions. Hence, the economic stability of India is determined by two elements: the Mansoon and the credit. As the Mansoon cannot be controlled by human forces, credit allowance for agricultural purposes was first highly disregarded by the banks. Although, bills such as food security suggest that agriculture will remain the main strategy for the progress of India on the economic and sociologic level. (more…)
- BRAIN: Is There a Relationship between Consciousness and Epilepsy?
- BRAIN: Integrating MOOCs in Embedded Systems Blended Courses
- BRAIN: The Ambivalence of Strengths and Weaknesses of E-learning Educational Services
- BRAIN: Artificial Intelligence as a Decision-making Tool in Planning the Research
- BRAIN: Evaluation of Readiness for Distance Education of Students in European Universities
- BRAND: Using Reporting in the Internal Communication Process of the Company
- BRAND: Assessment of Recovery Of Damages In The New Romanian Civil Code
- BRAND: Eye on China and United States
- BRAND: The Effect of Used Information Technology, Internal Control, and Regional Accounting System on the Performance of City Governance Agency of Banda Aceh City, Indonesia
- BRAND: A Study of Principled Negotiation Based on the Chinese Harmony Thought
- LiBRI: Le rôle de la langue roumaine dans le processus d’internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur roumain
- LiBRI: Fighting Terror: The Use of Apostrophe in The Mémoires of Madame Roland
- LiBRI: Death Obsession in Anton Holban’s Novels
- LiBRI: Aspects of Spanish Paremiology
- LiBRI: The Dynamism of Free Combinations Concerning a Part of Speech: The Adjective in French
- Emotion Extractions from Facial Expressions by Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques 18 April 2018
- BRAIN: The Interplay among EFL Teachers´ Teaching Experience, Critical Thinking, and Classroom Management 26 March 2018
- BRAIN: Ethnolinguistic Audio-visual Atlas of the Cultural Food Heritage of Bacău County – Elements of methodology 26 September 2017
- BRAIN: The Impact of Infographics in Education 26 September 2017
- BRAIN: Brain and AI 23 September 2017
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpus 23 September 2017