Read these articles
- BRAIN: A Robust Approach of Facial Orientation Recognition from Facial FeaturesIn the field of computer vision and pattern recognition, face orientation recognition stands as a significant topic. In the paper A Robust Approach of Facial Orientation Recognition from Facial Features, the authors Stefan Andrei, Kishor …
- LiBRI: Virgil’s Inferno. Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of AeneidRoxana Maria Fanuţ from West University of Timisoara has developed a study on Virgil’s Inferno, with an emphasis on the Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of Aeneid. This paper looks to offer a clearer …
- BRAIN: The Analysis of E-Commerce Sites with Eye-Tracking TechnologiesIn this era of technology, it cannot come as a surprise that E-Commerce sites have become a significant part of the user’s online activity. In order for these websites to remain relevant to the visitors …
- Review on “A Genetic Algorithm Approach to Regenerate Image from a Reduce Scaled Image Using Bit Data Count”One of the biggest problems that we can encounter when scaling a picture that’s small to a big dimension is the fact that small scaled image are losing some important bits of information which cannot …
- BRAND: The Effect of Used Information Technology, Internal Control, and Regional Accounting System on the Performance of City Governance Agency of Banda Aceh City, IndonesiaThis paper presents a research which was done in order to examine the influence of utilization of information technology, internal system, and regional financial accounting system on the performance of city government agencies in Banda Aceh …
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical InquiryInquiry is an official process to discover the facts about something bad that has happened. In this paper the authors aim to explain that context-sensitiveness is a very important aspect of philosophical inquiry, specifically through …
- BRAIN: Intelligent System for Diagnosis of a Three-Phase SeparatorWise frameworks for analysis have been utilized as a part of an assortment of spaces: budgetary assessment, credit scoring issue, distinguishing proof of programming and equipment issues of mechanical and electronic hardware, therapeutic determination, shortcoming …
- LiBRI: From Passion to Cynism in Peter Shaffer’s EquusThe present paper plans to offer a diagram of Dixon’s From Passions to Emotions: The Creation of a Secular Psychological Category and Pugmire’s Sound Sentiments: Integrity in the Emotions, underlining the chronicled development and drop …
- BRAIN: The Ambivalence of Strengths and Weaknesses of E-learning Educational ServicesThe most recent volume of the BRAIN journal has recorded another exploration on The Ambivalence of Strengths and Weaknesses of E-learning Educational Services proposed by Venera-Mihaela Cojocariu, Iuliana Lazar and Gabriel Lazar from Vasile Alecsandri …
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpusSpeech recognition applications enable the recognition and translation of spoken languages into text by computers. Due to the fact that the traditional approaches are costly and time consuming, the worldwide industry adopted speech recognition systems. …
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance EvaluationsValue and wealth creation are among the most important goals of society these days. Industry performance entails the incorporation of the objectives of smart sustainable development, namely social and territorial cohesion, economic efficiency, innovation, digital …
- BRAIN: Micro Expression Recognition Using the Eulerian Video Magnification MethodIn the new volume of BRAIN journal, researchers Elham Zarezadeh and Mehdi Rezaeian have come up with a new research on the Micro Expression Recognition Using the Eulerian Video Magnification Method. In this paper they …
Mobile learning, also known as m-learning, is an educational system. Mobile learning supports, with the help of mobile devices, a continuous access to the learning process. This can be on appliances like your phone, laptop or tablet. You can learn wherever and whenever you want! Mobile and ubiquitous learning has been a key focus in e-learning and practicing broadly worldwide. Among the research publications in this area, a majority of them focused on evaluating the effectiveness of relevant practices and reported positive outcomes. The paper Success in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning: Indicators of Effectiveness written by researcher Billy T.M. Wong focuses on the use of various indicators of effectiveness for the practices of mobile and ubiquitous learning.
BRAIN Journal: Assessment of the Contributions and Psychological Damages of Technology to the Education at Schools by the Individuals in These Schools
As we live, we all start to notice the impact technology has on our lives. No matter where we go, we are surrounded by it. Our lives became easier thanks to technology, but also a series of disadvantages emerged, like the reduction of social interaction or the loss of contact with the real world. The paper Assessment of the Contributions and Psychological Damages of Technology to the Education at Schools by the Individuals in These Schools written by researcher Behcet Öznacar tries to grasp on the impact technology has on the educational field. The fact that technology is functional, it is shared and spread over and used in all our life shows how much the use of technology is important in the education field (Şişman & İzmirli 2012). Behcet agrees that students and also parents should embrace technology together with education. But what is educational technology?
Review on “A Genetic Algorithm Approach to Regenerate Image from a Reduce Scaled Image Using Bit Data Count”
One of the biggest problems that we can encounter when scaling a picture that’s small to a big dimension is the fact that small scaled image are losing some important bits of information which cannot be recovered when scaled back. This problem though, can be fixed using multi-objective genetic algorithm. Researchers Kishor Datta Gupta and Sajib Sen are describing a genetic algorithm approach to recover lost bits while image resized to the smaller version using the original image data bit counts which are stored while the image is scaled. This method is very scalable to apply in a distributed system. Also, the same method can be applied to recover error bits in any types of data blocks.
Neuroethics is an interdisciplinary field of research aimed at understanding the consciousness and the mind through the relationship between it and the brain’s physical support. Among other things, the ethical perspective refers to the acceptability of the practices used to modify human behavior through interventions on the nervous system. In this paper, the researchers Antonio Sandu and Elena Unguru are presenting a theoretical perspective on the possible implications of neuroethics in the practice of social services.
We are all familiar with the movies in which robots take control over humans and then chaos is brought into the world just because these forms of artificial intelligence became too developed. But is this actually possible or is it just an invention of the movie directors in order to attract more audience? Researcher Utku Kose tried to depict the possible scenarios in which this could happen and he also came up with some solutions in the article Are We Safe Enough in the Future of Artificial Intelligence? A Discussion on Machine Ethics and Artificial Intelligence Safety. Starting from the point that currently there are many anxious people about the possible existence of dangerous intelligent systems, Utku talked about many hypotheses and tried to find some answers to questions that probably we all have asked at a point in our life.
- BRAIN: A speech to text transcription approach based on Romanian corpus
- BRAIN : A Synoptic of Software Implementation for Shift Registers Based on 16th Degree Primitive Polynomials
- BRAIN: Integrating MOOCs in Embedded Systems Blended Courses
- BRAIN: An Intelligent Method to Process Romanian Language Internet Reviews
- BRAIN: Prediction of Thyroid Disease Using Data Mining Techniques
- BRAND: Factors that Influence the Performance of Internal Auditors in Aceh, Indonesia
- BRAND: Eye on China and United States
- BRAND: The Influence of Organizational Commitment and Motivation in the Relationship between Budget Participation and Managerial Performance (Empirical Study on Provincial Government Agencies (SKPA) of Aceh Province, Indonesia)
- BRAND: The Notoriety of Brands on the Romanian Market among Youth
- BRAND: Dynamics of the number of participants in the private pension
- LiBRI: Aspects of Spanish Paremiology
- LiBRI: The Dynamism of Free Combinations Concerning a Part of Speech: The Adjective in French
- LiBRI: “A Splendid Isolation?” The Rise of a Concept in Victorian Identity
- LiBRI: Virgil’s Inferno. Memory and Reality in the Sixth Book of Aeneid
- LIBRI: The Values of Antiquity in Contemporary Literature and Arts
- LiBRI Journal – Changes in Motivation Among Chinese English-Major Students in Different Academic Years and the Relationship Between their Motivations and Strategies 27 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – A Review Of The Application Of The Concept Of Economic And Smart Sustainable Value Added (SSVA) In Industries Performance Evaluations 26 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Open Education Practices for Learners with Disabilities 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – Questioning, Context-Sensitiveness and Philosophical Inquiry 24 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal – The ICS Paradigm in Knowledge and Modelling 19 July 2018
- BRAIN Journal: Success in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning: Indicators of Effectiveness 9 July 2018